ylliX - Online Advertising Network Travel Bullet Journal: One Bullet Journal Many Authors

Travel Bullet Journal: One Bullet Journal Many Authors

The Travel Bullet Journal is a project which was created by Helen Cole Brook, an amazing woman, and owner of @journalwithpurpose. I’m very excited I got the opportunity to take part in this project and I hope you will enjoy the results of it immensely. Also make sure to read this blog posts in its entirety since there is something special waiting for you at the very bottom 
Traveling Bullet Journal: One Bullet Journal Many Authors - 21 inspiring BuJo Pages for you to enjoy - written by Wundertastisch

Travel Bullet Journal: An Introduction

The idea of this wonderful project was to send one Bullet Journal around the world and getting it filled by as many bullet journal enthusiasts as possible. By doing this she created something unique and special and brought this wonderful community together even closer. When the Traveling BuJo embarked on its first journey back in October 2016 it had only a few pages filled.
Since then a lot of women have added to it and it has visited many cities and countries. Every participant completes two pages and takes a photo of them before sending it on to the next person. And so even if it should get lost all progress is documented. Luckily it is still on the road and gets added to continuously. Since I was so amazed by the project and the layouts created I couldn’t resist and I photographed all pages created so far so that I can share this pool of inspiration with you.

LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN!

As a big Leuchtturm1917-Fangirl, I was surprised at how amazing the quality of the Rhodia Notebook was. I still prefer a Hard Cover but for the purpose of sending this little beauty once around the globe Soft Cover was the better choice. And can we take a moment to admire the color? Purple on the outside and bright orange on the inside. I’m loving it!
Travel Bullet Journal: One Bullet Journal Many Authors

THE PARTICIPANTS

I’m not only grateful for the opportunity to take part in this amazing project but also to be able to present so many talented Bujo-Enthusiasts to you. After editing the first ten images, and having eyes like squares I wasn’t 100% sure anymore. But I’m glad I stuck with it and that I can present them all to you now =D
Travel Bullet Journal: One Bullet Journal Many Authors - Page 01 Index - by Wundertastisch

WEEKLY SPREAD BY THE CREATOR HERSELF

Helen from @journalwithpurpose used her two pages to plan out her week. I really enjoy how she split her tasks into different categories. That way she can focus her energy where it’s needed most at any given time, without being distracted by tasks that are not relevant for her at the moment. Her quotes are very uplifting and a great reminder what’s important. With a spread like this, you can get done a lot in one week!
Travel Bullet Journal: One Bullet Journal Many Authors - Page 02 Weekly Spread designed by Helen Cole Brook - by Wundertastisch
The beautiful pages below were filled by Isobel from @isobel_hope. She, too, decided to plan out her week on one of these pages. This already shows you how differently you can set up your week in a bullet journal. Everyone has unique needs and a different sense of beauty. I really like how visual her planning style is: by adding a habit tracker, fitness graph as well as a beautiful quote to her spreads.
Travel Bullet Journal: One Bullet Journal Many Authors - Page 02 September Weekly Spread & Inspirational Quote designed by Isobel Hope - by Wundertastisch
Everyone has unique needs and a different sense of beauty.CLICK TO TWEET
The incredible monthly spread you can see here was created by Jacqui from @nutmeg_cottage. It’s not only stunning to look at but also shows her all holidays at a glance. I love that she made this page fit the season. Especially since autumn is one of my favorite seasons.
Travel Bullet Journal: One Bullet Journal Many Authors - Page 03 October Monthly Spread designed by Isobel Hope - by Wundertastisch
While flipping through the already existing pages in the traveling bullet journal, I stopped in my tracks getting to this one. Created by the lovely Jane from @crafthippy. So many detailed drawings and beautiful hand lettering. I was and still am in awe with it! I also really enjoy that she used her pages to share something personal with us. Giving us a glimpse into her hometown.
Travel Bullet Journal: One Bullet Journal Many Authors - Page 04 #myspotonearth designed by Jane Dubinski - by Wundertastisch
I have seen many ‘Books I want to read’ spreads but never one for Audiobooks. Loving it! I’m also amazed how Katie from @chickfromleeds fits her whole week on one tiny A5 page. She really uses this spread to focus on what’s most important, which is the smart thing to do!
Travel Bullet Journal: One Bullet Journal Many Authors - Page 05 Audiobooks in my library - Reading List Tracker - designed by Katie Marriott - by Wundertastisch
Joanna from @yearlonglife made her two pages super special by getting crafty. Additionally, to filling both pages, she also added an envelope which you can flip over and therefore still use both pages fully. One of them is filled with a very organized daily log page, while the other features the song text to Waterloo Sunset. The envelope tells us a bit more about her personality since she is such a sweet person that she customizes the London Tube map for visiting friends so they can find their way around.
Travel Bullet Journal: One Bullet Journal Many Authors - Page 06 Daily Log & London Underground Map - designed by Joanna Shiel - by Wundertastisch
The spreads created by Alexia from @lexislog are a great example how personal your Bullet Journal can become and how much it can fit your unique needs. Since she had to write a lab report at the time the Travel BuJo was with her, she used these pages to plan it out. One of her favorite science quotes found also space and I love how colorful and creative her whole SetUp is.
Travel Bullet Journal: One Bullet Journal Many Authors - Page 07 Motivational Quotes & Daily Work Plan - designed by Alexia Wight - by Wundertastisch
This ‘Gilmore Girls’-themed weekly layout was drawn by the lovely Sjoera from @keepcalm.and.bulletjournalAnd it totally made the fan girl in me super happy, haha. I highly recommend checking out her Instagram account since all her pages are super colorful and adorable. She has such a creative mind and is super inspiring! And even with all that her pages are very neat and focused on her important to-dos. Just awesome!
Travel BuJo: One Bullet Journal Many Authors - Page 08 Gilmore Girls Inspired Weekly Spread - designed by Sjoera Snyder - by Wundertastisch
Samantha from @planningwithsam created also a weekly layout. As you can see by now there are many ways to tackle a topic, which makes the Bullet Journal system so unique. She managed to get a weekly overview, daily to-do’s, the weather each day, an overall to-do-list, a habit tracker as well as the book she is reading right now on two pages. By doing this she doesn’t need to flip back and forth much in her journal and can see everything at one glance. PS: It seems she changed her IG handle, so unfortunately no link to share.
Travel BuJo: One Bullet Journal Many Authors - Page 09 Cactus Inspired Weekly Spread - designed by Samantha Simpson - by Wundertastisch
The next SetUp is also one I’m totally in love with visually. It’s such a joy to look at the lovely pages drawn by Emma from @that_journal and they make me want to sit down with my bullet journal right now. She decided on daily log pages for her layout and made them super pretty.
Travel BuJo: One Bullet Journal Many Authors - Page 10 Full Week of Daily Logs - designed by Emma Bryce - by Wundertastisch
Sarah from @sazrazbujo breaks the chain of weekly to-do lists with her ‘Couch to 5K’ challenge. Since I personally worked on my health and fitness a lot since October last year I can totally relate and which her the most success with her endeavor. The ‘All about me’ page is such a beautiful way to tell everyone else taking part in travel bullet journal project more about herself. Thank you!
Travel BuJo: One Bullet Journal Many Authors - Page 11 Couch to 5K Fitness Tracker & Monthly Memories - designed by Sarah Ramsay - by Wundertastisch
Watercolor heaven right here! I was always too scared to use wet colors in my bullet journal but it seems to take it very well. In case you were wondering too. This gorgeous weekly layout is painted by Denise from @digplans and I can’t get enough of it. It’s Christmas theme also reminds me that the travel bujo has not only seen many cities and countries but also represents already four months reaching this page.
Travel BuJo: One Bullet Journal Many Authors - Page 12 Full Week of Daily Logs & Water Color Sketches - designed by Denise Qvist - by Wundertastisch
The next pages are such a great example for a more minimalistic layout. And I’m also super excited to see a ‘My Ideal Day’ page. This spread can help you a lot in figuring out how you want to spend your time compared to how you actually do. And I hope this one helped Kristine from @back2basics_kris to improve her daily routine.
Travel BuJo: One Bullet Journal Many Authors - Page 13 My Ideal Day - Time Tracker & To Do List - designed by Kristine Koch - by Wundertastisch
Staying with the more minimalist approach here we have a wonderful layout created by Camilla from @çreative.pine.apple. I haven’t seen a monthly overview like hers before and I love the approach. Instead of filling the boxes with text she uses color coding and a separate legend to organize her month. On the second page, she has her tasks for the week as well as to-do’s which are specific to each day. Very inspiring and something I might try out in my own journal!
Travel BuJo: One Bullet Journal Many Authors - Page 14 Snowflake Inspired January Monthly Spread and Weekly Planner Page - designed by Camilla R. - by Wundertastisch
Since I’m totally into minimalism right now this too is one of my favorite layouts. It was created by the lovely Eva from @forevergoodlife. And I absolutely love that she has a page dedicated to ‘Moments that fill me with joy’ which she can use to cheer herself up when she has one of ‘those’ days.
Travel BuJo: One Bullet Journal Many Authors - Page 15 Moments That Fill Me With Jo - Find Joy in the Ordinary - Being Thankful - designed by Eva B. - by Wundertastisch
Anna from @annas_bujojo decided on a weekly layout as well as an inspiring quote for her layout. Her SetUp is unique and focuses on what’s important to her. Very beautiful!
Travel BuJo: One Bullet Journal Many Authors - Page 16 January To Do List & Meal Planning for Dinner - Motivational Quote - designed by Anna Tägtström - by Wundertastisch
With Mareike from @kvittje, the Travel BuJo reached Germany and I’m so happy she took the time to translate her weekly layout so you too can enjoy it. I’m sure you all browse Instagram and Pinterest like I do, to find inspiration for your own Bullet Journal. But having the spreads of all these amazing women in one place inspired me so much! Instead of separating her page into the days of the week she wrote out a to-do list and added boxes which represent the days of the weeks instead. That way she never runs out of space and can add to it later on. So smart!
Travel BuJo: One Bullet Journal Many Authors - Page 17 February Focus of the Week - Make Today So Awesome Yesterday Gets Jealous - designed by Mareike - by Wundertastisch
I was so excited to see that Marie from @journalspiration had added her layout to the Travel Bullet Journal. Her pages are very minimalistic and just have what’s needed to get organized but still be pretty to look at. Aww! She uses her layout to plan out her days by the hour, as well as to document her meals and overall to-dos. Her Instagram is definitively worth checking out so feel free to take a minute 30 minutes to do so!
Travel BuJo: One Bullet Journal Many Authors - Page 18 Weekly Spread - Meal Planning - Weekly Planner Pages - designed by Marietheres Viehler - by Wundertastisch
These year at a glance are not only done by a very sweet Bullet Journal-Girl but also a very talented Bullet Journal-Maker. Maren from @pureplanning_bymj just launched her Etsy Shop this year, where you can purchase her own handmade Notebooks designed for us BuJo LoversAnd no this is not a paid advertisement. I’m not sure she even knows me. I just saw her shop and I have to get myself one of these as soon as my journal fills up 🙂
Travel BuJo: One Bullet Journal Many Authors - Page 19 Hello 2017 Yearly Overview - 2017 Calendar - designed by Maren Janka  - by Wundertastisch
The next weekly layout is so colorful and cute. Created by the lovely Diana from @dianasoriat it features daily tasks, overall to-dos, specific project notes as well as her bullet journal key for these pages. And not to forget a very beautiful and inspiring quote. Her words ‘Don’t forget to draw for fun!‘ totally hit their mark with me. Since it is something I have to remind myself of from time to time since it is part of my job and can become ‘just work’ sometimes.
Travel BuJo: One Bullet Journal Many Authors - Page 20 Sketchnotes - Weekly Spread - To do list - Blog and Website Tasks - Enjoy the little things - designed by Diana Meier-Soriat - by Wundertastisch
Don't forget to draw for fun! @dianasoriatCLICK TO TWEET
And now imagine after all these beautiful and inspiring pages you have to add your own, haha. It was not easy getting started, but I’m so glad I did it. To use my time in the best way possible I decided on using my two pages to design my ‘Hello April’ printable as well as plan out my tasks for the new month. Afterward, I just copied my monthly task list and checked to-dos off right on the copy. I also have to say this mandala/dreamcatcher design is one of my personal favorites, so I’m very glad I got over my initial hesitation and went for it!
Travel BuJo: One Bullet Journal Many Authors - Page 21 Sketchnotes - Weekly Spread - Hello April Dreamcatcher Mandala Coloring Page - Tasks & Goals April To do list - designed by Wundertastisch
The image below is the one I created for my personal Instagram account. Helen asked us to show ourselves with the Bullet Journal and since I had never shared a photo of myself on IG before, I tried to come up with a creative way to do so. The bullet journal you can see in the background is my own, while the one in the front in the Travel BuJo which already has reached many more creative minds by now. Would you be interested in a tutorial that explains how to do this kind of photo editing?

Post a Comment

0 Comments